FREE PCB SOFTWARE!
The EagleCAD light software inside does all the tasks described in this book -- schematic capture, layout, and autorouting. Run it on Windows or Linux.
DESIGN TO PRODUCTION -- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN PCBs
With Build Your Own Printed Circuit Board, you can eliminate or reduce your company's reliance on outsourcing to board houses, and cut costs significantly. Perfect for advanced electronics hobbyists as well, this easy-to-follow guide is by far the most up-to-date source on making PCBs. Complete in itself, the handbook even gives you PCB CAD software, on CD, ready to run on either Windows or Linux. (Some PCB software costs from $10,000 to $15,000!)
STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS, AND A PRACTICE RUNTHROUGH
Written by a PCB designer and electronics expert, Build Your Own Printed Circuit Board gives you absolutely everything you need to design and construct a professional-looking prototype or production-ready PCB files with modern CAD tools.
* Instructions for every phase of project flow, from design schematics, sizing, layout, and autorouting fabrication
* The latest in PCB tips, tricks, and techniques
* Cutting-edge tactics for shrinking boards
* Guidance on generating CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) files to produce the board yourself or send it out
* A sample project, demonstrating all the book's techniques, that you can build and use in practical applications
* Discussions on using service bureaus to produce designs
* Expert comparison of CAD program options
THE BEST GUIDE TO BUILDING YOUR OWN PCBs!
- publication date: 15/10/2003
- ID: 9780071709057
- book language: en
- publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- publisher imprint: McGraw-Hill Education TAB
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes