Building Influence for the School Librarian: Tenets, Targets, and Tactics (2nd edition)
Gary N. Hartzell (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
Learn how to promote your library and become an influential player in your school and district. As the school librarian, you play a critical role in impacting student achievement. Learn how to develop your influence and make an even bigger difference both inside and outside the library media center.
About the Author
Gary Hartzell is professor emeritus of educational administration at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Contributor: Gary N. Hartzell
- Imprint: Linworth Publishing, Incorporated
- ISBN13: 9781586831615
- Number of Pages: 220
- Packaged Dimensions: 216x279mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Release Date: 2003-01-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Gary Hartzell is professor emeritus of educational administration at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.