- Hockey's popularity has grown steadily over the last 20 years
- A charming story about patience and perseverance.
- First edition of a best-selling themed story.
- Title from the best-selling series Clubhouse: more than 3 million units sold worldwide.
- Caillou books have sold more than 15 million units worldwide.
- Chouette is an independent Canadian book publisher founded in 1987 with one mission: to create quality books for children from birth to six years.
Caillou's popularity by the numbers
- Over 15 years on PBS
- Number 1 best-selling brand on PBS Kids shop
- More than 550 000 Facebook fans
- Over 368 million downloads on TV On-Demand. (That's 8 downloads for every preschooler in the US!) Illustrations throughout