California Prehistory: Colonization, Culture, and Complexity
Some forty scholars examine California's prehistory and archaeology, looking at marine and terrestrial palaeoenvironments, initial human colonization, linguistic prehistory, early forms of exchange, mitochondrial DNA studies, and rock art. This work is the most extensive study of California's prehistory undertaken in the past 20 years. An essential resource for any scholar of California prehistory and archaeology!
About the Author
Terry L. Jones is an archaeologist at California Polytechnic University, San Luis, Obispo. Kathryn A. Klar is a linguist at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Contributor: Terry L. Jones
- Imprint: AltaMira Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780759108721
- Number of Pages: 408
- Packaged Dimensions: 229x289x30mm
- Packaged Weight: 1370
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: AltaMira Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2007-09-16
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Terry L. Jones is an archaeologist at California Polytechnic University, San Luis, Obispo. Kathryn A. Klar is a linguist at the University of California, Berkeley.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.