Tips on making your call center a genuine profit center
In North America, call centers are a $13 billion business, employing 4 million people. For managers in charge of a call center operation, this practical, user-friendly guide outlines how to improve results measurably, following its principles of revenue generation, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. In addition, this new edition addresses many industry changes, such as the new technology that's transforming today's call center and the location-neutral call center. It also helps readers determine whether it's cost-efficient to outsource operations and looks at the changing role and requirements of agents.
- The ultimate call center guide, now revised and updated
- The authors have helped over 60 companies improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their call center operations
- Offers comprehensive guidance for call centers of all sizes, from 20-person operations to multinational businesses
With the latest edition of Call Centers For Dummies, managers will have an improved arsenal of techniques to boost their center's bottom line.
- publication date: 03/05/2016
- ID: 9780470678404
- book language: en
- publisher: Wiley
- publisher imprint: For Dummies
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes