This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Develop accounting skills and apply knowledge to relevant business-related contexts with a Student's Book providing in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Accounting syllabuses (0452/7707).
- Trust an experienced author to navigate the syllabuses confidently with clearly-defined learning objectives throughout.
- Deepen understanding by reflecting on how accounting shapes the wider business-related world with 'Think about it!' tasks.
- Apply, analyse and reflect on knowledge with engaging activities integrating deep learning skills throughout.
- Benefit from language support with an accessible text and definitions of technical terms.
- Consolidate learning with chapter reviews and examination-style questions.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421219)
Student and Whiteboard eTextbooks (ISBN 9781510420021 and ISBN 9781510420038)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421226)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424111)