This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support Option B for examination from 2020.
**Rely on author Ben Walsh's bestselling approach to navigate through the content of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History syllabuses (**0470/0977/2147), and help to prepare for examination.
- Deepen understanding through clear and engaging text to build the content knowledge required by the course.
- Develop analytical skills through carefully designed Focus Tasks on all the Focus Points or Key Questions from the syllabus.
- Get a feel for the period and the issues through abundant source material that also ensures regular practice of source evaluation skills.
- Remember historical facts better through memorable diagrams and timelines.
- Consolidate learning with Exam Focus features suggesting how to tackle exam-style questions.
The course covers all the Key Questions and Focus Points for Core Content Option B 'The 20th century: International Relations since 1919' and selected depth studies: Germany, 1918-45; Russia, 1905-41; The USA, 1919-41.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Second edition (ISBN 9781510421189)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420045)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420052)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421202)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424104)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421196)
- publication date: 08/05/2018
- ID: 9781510419971
- book language: en
- publisher: Hodder Education
- publisher imprint: Hodder Education
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes