Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Combined Science Student Book for syllabus 0653. The Teacher Guide includes lesson plans, worksheets, practical instructions, technician's notes and more to enable you to deliver a successful and effective course.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First exams: 2019
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
* Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Combined Science syllabus 0653 (for first examination in 2019)
* Effective lesson plan ideas split into flexible learning episodes
* Be prepared for every lesson with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes, and notes on common misconceptions
* A full range of worksheets to support learning
* Clear instructions for students and technicians
* Overviews of each topics and links to other topics highlighted to assist with medium- and long-term planning
* Detailed scheme of work matching lessons to learning outcomes
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2019.
IGCSE (R) is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Chris Sunley is an education adviser working for a number of different academies, academy chains and overseas schools. He is an ex-Head of Science, Local Authority Science Adviser, Science HMI and Chief Examiner for GCSE Science. He is a co-author of a range of successful primary, GCSE and IGCSE Science and Chemistry textbooks for HarperCollins.