Full support and guidance for teaching the latest Cambridge IGCSE and IGCSE (9-1) Mathematics (0580/0980) syllabuses, for examination from 2020. Save time with extra homework worksheets and supplementary practice worksheets for the Core and Extended curriculum in Word format, available for download.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First exams: June 2020
* We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.
* Start teaching straight away with detailed three-part lesson plans that include clear syllabus references, common mistakes and remediation, and useful tips for a fresh approach.
* Raise standards with extra practice sheets with consolidation questions to support less able students and extended questions to stretch high achievers.
* Provide ready-made homework for every lesson with printable and editable homework worksheets available to download.
* Personalise your course with all files available in Word format available to download to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
* Check and mark students' work with the answers for the Student Book exercises and examination sections; homework sheets; consolidation and extension questions all available to download.
(R) IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Chris has an MA in Maths and over 30 years of teaching experience at secondary level, including a local advisory role. He is the author of our first endorsed edition of Cambridge IGCSE (R) Maths Student Book and has written and co-authored numerous Collins maths publications at this level. He also has written for Cambridge Checkpoint.