Collins Cambridge IGCSE (R) Accounting Teacher's Guide supports the Student's Book and Workbook by providing full and comprehensive guidance on how to teach the course, with clear lesson notes and syllabus information.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2018 First examination: 2020
The Teacher's Guide supports the new IGCSE Accounting syllabus (0452) as well as the Cambridge O Level syllabus (7707) and has been carefully developed to meet the needs of teachers in international schools.
* Updated syllabus for first examination 2020, first teaching 2018
* Chapters and units follow the same book order as the Student Book
* Units follow the same structure as the Student Book so that it is straightforward for teachers to work through
* `Getting the most from this book' section outlines the features in the book and suggests ways to use each part
* Introduction also includes tips on classroom skills, to help teachers with areas such as classroom management, building language skills, setting up group work, and building student confidence
* Suggestions given on how to teach each unit
* Guidance given on assessing Knowledge Check questions and end-of-chapter exercises
* A detailed contents list at the start of the book includes approximate teaching times for each unit, bearing in mind the differing situations of schools
* Support given for non-subject specialists, with any required introductory background or prior knowledge explained at the beginning of each unit for those who need it
* Guidance given on how to use the questions and how and when to assess students' responses
* Suggested review questions for remedial or revision work
* Ideas for extension work, extension topics and research
* Suggestions for additional collaborative activities to foster communication and presentation skills
* Answer keys for all questions in the Student's Book and Workbook
* Photocopiable resources included at the end of the book, including accounting pro-formas for answers to exercises and project work
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.