Collins IGCSE (R) Biology provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE (R) syllabus for Biology and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First exams: 2016
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
* Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE (R) Biology syllabus
* Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
* Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
* Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
* Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
* Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning