Collins Cambridge IGCSE (R) Malay is the only published course to offer full and comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Malay syllabus. Aimed at students learning Malay as a foreign language, the course consists of a Student Book, Workbook, a Teacher's Guide, and a digital component which includes a Teacher's Guide and additional resources.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First examination: 2019
Collins Cambridge IGCSE (R) Malay as a Foreign Language provides comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE Malay (0546) syllabus through 32 topic-based units. To support the Student's Book and Workbook, this full and comprehensive Teacher Guide provides step-by-step guidance on how to teach the course, with clear lesson plans and syllabus information.
* Provides clear and concise notes for all units to support you in preparing, planning and managing lessons
* Lists learning objectives and key language points clearly at the start of each unit
* Offers advice on how to introduce the Student Book activities to help students fully engage with the lesson
* Presents the answers to Student Book exercises in an easy-to-read design
* Includes suggestions for extra activities to consolidate learning
* Offers suggestions on how to meet the needs of less confident students as well as students who need an extra level of challenge
* Also includes teaching notes for the Workbook, including answers to the Workbook exercises
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for first teaching from 2017 and first examination from 2019.