Cambridge Latin Grammar: (Cambridge Latin Course)
A clear and compact guide to the Latin language especially designed for both reference and revision. The approach reflects the traditions of the Cambridge Latin Course, but the guide will prove helpful to all students of Latin, whatever course they have followed. This volume represents a straightforward and practical approach to the study of Latin grammar for the contemporary student.
About the Author
- Imprint: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN13: 9780521385886
- Number of Pages: 127
- Packaged Dimensions: 170x237x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 262
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release Date: 1992-01-23
- Series: Cambridge Latin Course
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: fm.author_biographical_note1
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.