One of a series of play texts by Elizabethan and Jacobean dramatists other than Shakespeare, this volume discusses the plays "Campaspe" and "Sappho and Phao" by John Lyly. The series aims to throw light on the plays and to offer views of the plays that have been neglected in the past. -- .
About the Author
David Bevington is Phyllis Fay Horton Professor in the Humanities at the University of Chicago
- Contributor: G.K. Hunter
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719031007
- Number of Pages: 328
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 1999-03-11
- Series: The Revels Plays
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: David Bevington is Phyllis Fay Horton Professor in the Humanities at the University of Chicago
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.