Meet Rhidi. Rhidi has friends, but would worry about friendships and being good at making friends. Sometimes he would get so worried that he couldn't sleep or want to leave his house! Rhidi asks his classmates what they think friendship means and discovers so many different ideas! What does friendship really mean? How does one make friends? How can you be a good friend, and what can you do when things go wrong? The ideal conversation starter for children aged 7+, this illustrated guide helps children to understand what friendship is, as well the misunderstandings surrounding it.
Also available on eBook for £7.19. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Bridget Knight has worked in primary education for 30 years. She is CEO of Values-based Education for which she has led numerous courses and training for teachers nationally. She lives in Herefordshire, UK.
- Contributor: Bridget Knight
- Imprint: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- ISBN13: 9781785925436
- Number of Pages: 80
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x228x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 109
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Release Date: 2019-11-21
- Series: Can I tell you about...?
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Bridget Knight has worked in primary education for 30 years. She is CEO of Values-based Education for which she has led numerous courses and training for teachers nationally. She lives in Herefordshire, UK.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.