Carpworld Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.75
|£28.50||6 issues • 6 months • £4.75 per issue|
|£57.00||12 issues • 12 months • £4.75 per issue|
DescriptionWelcome to Carpworld monthly carp angling magazine. We take some pride in the fact that Carpworld was the original newsstand carp magazine, the first, the biggest, and to us, the best of the crop. Carpworld is designed to be the big read, and is consistently packed with well-written, informative, entertaining and revealing material.Carpworld still leads the way when it comes to quality, variety, size, and the line-up of regular high-profile contributors, including: Darrell Peck, Terry Hearn, Paul Forward, Mike Kavanagh, Nick Helleur, Bill Cottam, Tim Paisley, Julian Cundiff, Ed Betteridge, Steve Briggs, Tony Davies-Patrick, Simon Crow, Ian Poole, Mark Walsingham, Dave Lane, Ian Chillcott? If you are getting the impression that the writing line-up for Carpworld represents a carp-fishing ?Who?s Who? then you are right!Carpworld was launched in 1988 and was the first specialist carp-angling magazine to see mainstream newsstand distribution, paving the way for the future of carp fishing as we know it today. It has now become a part of carp-fishing history, and we are immensely proud of our achievements. Carpworld has undoubtedly achieved the status of being the biggest read in carp media. The content is the equivalent of a good-sized book everyeach issue has an average editorial content word count of 98,000 words.The magazine is an aspirational and inspirational read with technical elements, and features news, reviews, interviews, competitions, a regular gossip column, profiles, and, of course, the hugely popular thought-provoking features. Not only does Carpworld have a huge following in its home country, it also gets kudos throughout Europe. We can rightly claim to be the oldest newsstand magazine, and in the opinion of the carp-angling community, the best!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.