From the authors of the bestselling Introduction to Health Care Management comes this compendium of 101 case studies that illustrate the challenges related to managing the healthcare services. Segmented by topic and setting, these cases span the full spectrum of issues that can arise in a variety of health care services settings.
With a writing style that is lively and engaging, undergraduates in healthcare management, nursing, public administration, public health, gerontology, and allied health programs will find themselves absorbed in stories that bring to life the common issues encountered by healthcare managers every day. In addition, students in graduate programs will find the materials theory-based and thought provoking examples of real world scenarios.
This book offers:
* 101 cutting-edge cases written by experts in the field
* Identification of primary and secondary settings for cases
* Discussion questions for each case
* Additional resources for students with each case
* Teaching/learning methods such as role play