1) Provides the reader with self-study problems to solve, such as 2D models to model in 3D using CATIA 2) Includes access to video tutorials for further understanding of 3D technical modelling 3) Covers topics including programming, automation and scripting 4) Provides examples of realistic and commonly encountered examples, rather than complex theory 5 Tables, black and white; 1028 Line drawings, black and white; 1028 Illustrations, black and white
Also available on eBook for £107.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Ionu? Ghionea, Cristian Tarb?, Sasa ?ukovi?
- Contributor: Ionut Ghionea
- Imprint: CRC Press
- ISBN13: 9781032250069
- Number of Pages: 546
- Packaged Dimensions: 178x254mm
- Packaged Weight: 390
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 2022-10-05
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Ionu? Ghionea, Cristian Tarb?, Sasa ?ukovi?
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.