Celebrating Debutantes and Quinceaneras: Coming of Age in American Ethnic Communities
Evelyn Ibatan Rodriguez (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
How young women's coming of age rites cement community relations and reinforce ethnic identity
About the Author
Evelyn I. Rodriguez is an Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of San Francisco.
- Contributor: Evelyn Ibatan Rodriguez
- Imprint: Temple University Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781439906279
- Number of Pages: 226
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Temple University Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2012-05-03
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Evelyn I. Rodriguez is an Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of San Francisco.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.