Ceramic Armor and Armor Systems: (Ceramic Transactions Series)
Eugene Medvedovsk (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This volume includes the latest achievements in the area of ceramic armor systems including ceramic armor design and modeling, ceramic armor materials and composites development and manufacturing, physical properties and structures of armor ceramics, fracture mechanisms of armor ceramics and composites, and ballistic testing and performance of ceramic armor systems.
About the Author
Eugene Medvedovsk is the editor of Ceramic Armor and Armor Systems, published by Wiley.
- Contributor: Eugene Medvedovsk
- Imprint: American Ceramic Society
- ISBN13: 9781574982060
- Number of Pages: 200
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x227x13mm
- Packaged Weight: 316
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: American Ceramic Society
- Release Date: 2006-03-20
- Series: Ceramic Transactions Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Eugene Medvedovsk is the editor of Ceramic Armor and Armor Systems, published by Wiley.