Exam Board: SQA
Level: Second Level
First Teaching: 2015, First Exam: 2016
The Curriculum for Excellence Maths Second Level Pupil Book is packed with questions and activities to improve performance across all of the Outcomes and Experiences at Second Level. Graded questions enable and encourage students to work at their own pace.
Our new Curriculum for Excellence Maths Pupil Books - the very first to specifically address the new Curriculum - are designed to support pupils of all abilities at Second, Third and Fourth Levels.
* Plenty of carefully graded questions showing progression between the levels
* All the Outcomes and Experiences covered, clearly flagged for reference and underpinned by the CfE principles
* A single Pupil Book per level, providing a simple solution for mixed ability classrooms
* Differentiated questions and extension work means pupils can progress between levels and track their own development
* Built-in flexibility: each book can be easily integrated into your schemes of work without the need for further bridging materials
* Problem-solving spreads at the end of each unit help students apply maths to their everyday lives