Chasing The Shadows: Number 3 in series (Nikki and Michael)
Keri Arthur (Author)
Private Investigator Nikki James is in San Francisco at the request of her business partner and best friend, Jake. His friend's wife is missing, and he is determined to find her. The authorities believe the kidnapping is the work of a sick mind - Nikki knows it is something much worse. Vampires. Michael Kelly has returned from a vampire hunting exhibition in his homeland and wants to relax. When he discovers Nikki's gone to San Francisco he has no choice but to follow - not only to keep her safe from the vampire gang, but because he fears the psychic talents she's beginning to develop. As the body count begins to rise, so too does the danger. Soon Nikki becomes a target but she has no intention of obeying Michael's demands that she leave. She's tired of playing it safe and wants him to realise it's all or nothing...
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Keri Arthur is an award-winning author of thrilling paranormal romances. She's a dessert and function cook by trade, and married to a wonderful man who not only supports her writing, but who also does the majority of the housework. They have one daughter, and live in Melbourne.
- Contributor: Keri Arthur
- Imprint: Piatkus Books
- ISBN13: 9780749908935
- Number of Pages: 288
- Packaged Dimensions: 108x180x18mm
- Packaged Weight: 156
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Release Date: 2008-12-04
- Series: Nikki and Michael
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Keri Arthur is an award-winning author of thrilling paranormal romances. She's a dessert and function cook by trade, and married to a wonderful man who not only supports her writing, but who also does the majority of the housework. They have one daughter, and live in Melbourne.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.