Crochet pattern to create the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.
Who has not read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? Alice falls through a rabbit hole and finds herself in an enchanted fantasy world. In this world she meets peculiar creatures. Alice finds the Cheshire Cat in a tree. It constantly grins and can disappear and reappear whenever it likes. Sometimes it disappears and leaves its grin behind.
Size: The Cheshire Cat is 6.5 inches tall (16.5 cm). This excludes the ears.
For materials you can use:
- 3.00 mm hook
- ply yarn (white, light pink, purple and yellow)
- Black embroidery floss
- Polyester fiberfill
- Tapestry needle
- 10" (25 cm) Pipe cleaner or iron wire
Crochet skill level: Intermediate (requires knowledge of basic crochet terms). The pattern is in English (using US crochet terms). The steps which might be more difficult are described in detail with 25 photos to guide you with every step.
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.
- publication date: 05/01/2014
- ID: 1230000207320
- series: Alice in Wonderland Patterns
- book language: en
- publisher: K and J Publishing
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes