A four-level Spanish course written specifically for Caribbean secondary schools offering coverage of all the requirements of the curriculum, right up to CXC level.
- Combines attention to grammar, with exercises and activities based on communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- 12 chapters of three lessons each - each chapter covers a new theme, and each lesson is about one week's work
- A wide variety of exercises and activities, under such headings as Te toca, Diviertete!,Palabras, Tarea, Recuerdas?
- Self-assessment exercises at the end of every third chapter, with Answers at the back of the book, allowing students to test their own progress.
- Believable characters that will appeal to students of all ages throughout the Caribbean
Elaine Watson-Grant has taught at Wolmer's High School for Girls, Kingston, Jamaica, and is the co-author of Longman's VIVA 4: CXC. She currently teaches in the United States. Ingrid Kemchand is a teacher of Spanish and French and serves in Curriculum Development and Teacher-Training Programmes in Trinidad and Tobago.