China and Japan New Economic Diplomacy
About the Author
- Contributor: Chae-Jin Lee
- Imprint: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780817979720
- Number of Pages: 174
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 1984-09-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Chae-Jin Lee is a Professor of Political Science and East Asian Languages and cultures at the University of Kansas, where he also serves as Associate Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. He received a Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles. He has been a Visiting Professor at the University of Washington and a Visiting Foreign Scholar at Tokyo University. In addition to numerous journal contributions, his publications include Japan Faces China: Political and Economic Relations in the Postwar Era, U.S. Policy Toward Japan and Korea (coauthored with Hideo Sato) and Political Leadership in Korea (coauthored with Dae-Sook Suh).
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree