Christian Faith as Religion A Study in the Theologies of Calvin and Schleiermacher
Paul E. Capetz (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Neo-orthodox Protestant theologians have criticized the 19th- century liberal theologians for attempting to build a bridge between the ideas of the enlightenment and the precepts of the Protestant Reformation. Focusing on the liberal concept that notions of revelation could be dispensed with while s
About the Author
Paul E. Capetz is Assistant Professor of Historical Theology at United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities.
- Contributor: Paul E. Capetz
- Imprint: University Press of America
- ISBN13: 9780761812432
- Number of Pages: 340
- Packaged Dimensions: 146x222x23mm
- Packaged Weight: 544
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Release Date: 1998-10-29
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Paul E. Capetz is Assistant Professor of Historical Theology at United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.