Classic Angling Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £6.00Save up to 17%
|£36.00||6 issues • 12 months • £6.00 per issue|
6 issues • 12 months • £8.34 per issue
|£60.00 Was £72.00 Save £12.00 (17%)||12 issues • 24 months • £5.00 per issue|
12 issues • 24 months • £7.34 per issue
DescriptionClassic Angling is an international magazine for everyone interested in the rich history of fishing, as well as collectors of piscatoriana and those who enjoy worldwide travel to cast a fishing line in out-of-the-way places.Many of the stories have never been seen in print before, like the tournament where Fidel Castro caught more than Ernestthe capture of a 2500lb great white shark from a beach on rod andthe scandal of a 62lbthe man who faced death threats for capturing a record fish.Collectors of antique and classic fishing rods, reels, tackle, books, art and lures will find details of angling auction sales andglobe-trotting anglers will learn about some of the world?s greatest (and scariest) places to fish, like the Congo river for goliath tigerfish, or a Danish beach where you can catch 20lb sea trout.It is the reigning Angling Magazine of the Year, and it?s edited by Keith Elliott: author, top journalist and a man who fishes all over the world. He collects everything from centrepin fishing reels to char dishes. Not to mention the taxidermy of rare fish. It brings together the nostalgia of fishing with vintage tackle and expeditions to legendary rivers, lakes and oceans. There are columns on eBay action, cane rods and rare books, while regular writers include top names like Hoagy Carmichael, Fred Buller and John Bailey. The magazine is only available by subscription. It?s a brilliant present for men (and women) who love the enchantment of fishing and reading about fishy tales. It?ll keep them engrossed for hours.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.