Classic Bike Guide Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.30Save up to 22%
|£43.00 Was £51.60 Save £8.60 (17%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.59 per issue|
|£80.00 Was £103.20 Save £23.20 (22%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.34 per issue|
DescriptionClassic Bike Guide explores the world of classic motorcycle ownership and restoration. Beautiful photographs illustrate reviews of rare machines and profiles of the best British bikes of yesteryear. Legendary characters from the glory days of motorcycling and the powerful machines they rode are celebrated too and today?s finest restorers and rebuilders discuss their intricate work. Seldom seen and previously unpublished pictures from the vast Mortons Archive offer an unrivalled insight into the history of motorcycling and there?s all the latest news. CBG also offers views from our knowledgeable and occasionally cantankerous columnists, detailed workshop guides, event reports and road tests.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.