Classic Bike Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.20
|£29.99||7 issues • 7 months • £4.29 per issue|
|£50.40||12 issues • 12 months • £4.20 per issue|
DescriptionA subscription to Classic Bike magazine provides a practical guide to riding and keeping classic British bikes of the 60's and 70's. Classic Bike magazine is packed full of great bikes, rebuild projects, straightforward advice on how to run these bikes today from full-on restoration to simple maintenance, practical workshop tips, buying advice and fantastic tales of full-noise, high-octane, un-filtered motorcycling. Classic Bike is a UK motorcycle magazine launched in 1978 and is widely known for coverage of all makes of classic motorcycles, including US and Japanese models, and one-off specials. Under the banner real bikes for blokes with spanners it has an emphasis on practical hands-on motorcycling. A subscription to Classic Bike is a definitive guide for anyone who enjoys messing about with old bikes. Whether your first bike was a BSA Bantam or a Yamaha FS1-E, Classic Bikes is the magazine for you.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.