Classic Car Weekly Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £2.50Save up to 20%
|£29.99 Was £32.50 Save £2.51 (8%)||13 issues • 3 months • £2.31 per issue|
|£102.00 Was £127.50 Save £25.50 (20%)||51 issues • 12 months • £2.00 per issue|
DescriptionTake out a subscription to Classic Car Weekly , the No1 weekly newspaper for classic enthusiasts.Classic Car Weekly is packed with hundreds of classic cars and parts for sale every week with news stories that matter to real enthusiasts. It is a trusted source of information for buying guides, latest news, road tests, auction reports and contains the most comprehensive and up-the-minute classic car events guide. .The newspaper comes out weekly on a Thursday and runs regular articles on buying, selling, maintaining and driving classic cars along with a mixture of private-seller advertising and editorial articles. .Classic Car Weekly was launched in 1990 by Emap and now reaches over one million readers a year!.Don?t miss out, subscribe to Classic Car Weeklytoday and received the newspaper direct to your door each week. There's no bettter place to track down classic car parts!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.