Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.30Save up to 22%
|£43.00 Was £51.60 Save £8.60 (17%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.59 per issue|
|£80.00 Was £103.20 Save £23.20 (22%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.34 per issue|
DescriptionClassic Motorcycle Mechanics examines every aspect of maintaining, restoring and rebuilding the modern classics of motorcycling. Ground-breaking 1970s, 80s and 90s machines from the likes of Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki are road tested, reviewed and discussed in detail. There?s news and views too, and readers? rides ranging from fully fared racing machines to single-cylinder road bikes are put under the microscope. The pitfalls of purchasing modern classics are outlined in handy buyers? guides, and there?s advice on the best bargains to be had today. Particular parts are profiled and essential workshop procedures are explained in full.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.