Classic Van & Pick-up Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £3.95Save up to 10%
|£45.03 Was £47.40 Save £2.37 (5%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.76 per issue|
|£85.32 Was £94.80 Save £9.48 (10%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.56 per issue|
DescriptionSubscribe to Classic Van and Pick-Up magazine and receive the most comprehensive guide to vans, pick-ups, campers and ice-cream vans.Classic Van and Pick-up provides 100% coverage of all light commercials up to 1980 - vans, pick-ups, campers and ice cream vans - that are part of our motoring heritage. We also cover foreign light commercials and carry highly-nostalgic features with original black and white photos.Classic Van Pick Up magazine is published by Kelsey Publishing Group and offers unique coverage to this specialised area of classic vehicles and come with news, events, projects, buyer guides and historical motoring heritage. There is a dedicated reader section where people write in with their restoration stories.Subscribe to Classic Van and Pick-Up magazine today and learn all there is to know about this specialist area of the motoring industry/
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.