In this thought-provoking book, well known economists Kurz and Salvadori cover original findings and new vistas on old problems. They cover: alternative interpretations of classical economists new growth theory the relationship between Sraffian theory and Von Neumann the treatment of capital in neoclassical long-period theory. Incorporating cutting-edge research and new work, this book will be of great interest to those working in the field of the history of economic thought.
Also available on eBook for £0.0. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Heinz D. Kurz is Professor of Economics at the University of Graz, Austria. Neri Salvadori is Professor of Economics at the University of Pisa, Italy.
- Contributor: Heinz D. Kurz
- Imprint: Routledge
- ISBN13: 9780415406376
- Number of Pages: 342
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Packaged Weight: 476
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 2006-08-01
- Series: Routledge Studies in the History of Economics
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Heinz D. Kurz is Professor of Economics at the University of Graz, Austria. Neri Salvadori is Professor of Economics at the University of Pisa, Italy.