ClayCraft Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.99Save up to 10%
|£56.89 Was £59.88 Save £2.99 (5%)||12 issues • 12 months • £4.75 per issue|
|£107.78 Was £119.76 Save £11.98 (10%)||24 issues • 24 months • £4.50 per issue|
DescriptionClayCraft is a magazine aimed at ceramics enthusiasts from all levels, including those new to the subject, those at the early stages of learning, ceramics students, or intermediate makers looking to improve their skills and take them to a higher, even professional level as well as people who just love pottery.ClayCraft offers numerous practical step-by-step projects with each issue at various skill levels from first involvement to inspirational projects for the most advanced reader. In addition there will be a host of smaller project ideas each issue too. ClayCraft will provide essential information on, for example, starting out, clay choice, glazing, firing and kilns, design, tools, product reviews and available courses. Features will also include individual pottery makers, and not just the celebrities in this world, but jobbing potters too.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.