Code of Estimating Practice: (7th Edition)
This code of practice, long established as a leading publication for the construction industry, provides an authoritative guide to essential principles and good practice in estimating for building work. The seventh edition includes new material on estimating strategy, tendering, procedures and best practice, as well as the build-up of unit rates of cost, overheads and profit, and e-commerce.
About the Author
The Chartered Institute of Building, Ascot, Berkshire.
- Imprint: Wiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- ISBN13: 9781405129718
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 212x298x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 460
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Release Date: 2009-06-26
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: The Chartered Institute of Building, Ascot, Berkshire.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.