The number one bestseller.
This latest edition of the much-loved Bradford's offers even more. Available in a jacketed hardback with a clear text design and quality paper, this edition is durable and easy to use, specially designed for the book to lay open on the page you need. You will never again be short of answers to crossword clues.
A unique type of crossword dictionary having been compiled and crafted by a single author based on her over 58 years' experience of crossword solving. Every word in this dictionary has appeared as a solution to a real crossword clue. Previous readers have found this book an invaluable reference work for both cryptic and quick crosswords, and new users will be quickly converted!
* The number one bestselling crossword dictionary
* Solve cryptic and quick crosswords with over 310,000 solutions
* Recognize words used in cryptic crossword clues which indicate that the answer is an anagram, pun, or word play
* Learn about different types of cryptic clues
* Get instant access to vocabulary lists, with themed panels arranged by length and then alphabetically
* Printed on quality paper which makes the book stay open flat at a page
Anne Bradford has been compiling her Crossword Solver's Dictionary since 1957, and regularly publishes new editions. She devotes a considerable time each day to solving crosswords, and notes, on average, 150 words a week. She is an active member of the Crossword Club and also sets crosswords. She lives in London.