Combat Aircraft Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.70Save up to 25%
|£46.99 Was £56.40 Save £9.41 (17%)||12 issues • 12 months • £3.92 per issue|
|£84.99 Was £112.80 Save £27.81 (25%)||24 issues • 24 months • £3.55 per issue|
DescriptionCombat Aircraft is America?s Best-selling Military Aviation Magazine. Renowned for its in-depth coverage of the world of military aviation, Combat Aircraft includes reports, expert briefings and special features on current military aircraft and industry matters. Illustrated with the finest images provided by the world?s leading aviation photographers, Combat Aircraft also links coverage of modern subjects with outstanding historical stories from World War II and the Cold War years, including rare archive imagery. As well as being visually stunning, Combat Aircraft offers readers a large amount of detailed information and thought-provoking opinion on topical military aviation issues. Combat Aircraft also offers you unprecedented access into squadron crew rooms, and straps you into the cockpits of the world?s greatest military aircraft!
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.