Comida Mexicana: Snacks, tacos, tortas, tamales & desserts
Rosa Cienfuegos (Author)
Mexican food might seem easy to imitate. But a taco with soul? Now that's a different story. Many have wrestled with this ancient cuisine and its punch-in-the-face flavours. Most have failed. Thankfully, Comida Mexicana is the real deal. Rosa Cienfuegos travels the length and breadth of her homeland to bring you Mexico's most beloved snacks, tacos, tortas and tamales. From the vibrant streets of Mexico City, to tucked-away villages and tranquil coastal towns, each region and every family has their favourite dish and a story to tell. Discover them here. Ditch the imposters, eat like a true Mexican. 70 colour photographs
About the Author
Rosa Cienfuegos is a Mexican-Australian restauranteur based in Sydney. She travels regularly to Mexico to gain more knowledge and insight into her beloved cuisine.
- Contributor: Rosa Cienfuegos
- Imprint: Smith Street Books
- ISBN13: 9781925811490
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 206x280x23mm
- Packaged Weight: 1060
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Smith Street Books
- Release Date: 2020-09-29
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Rosa Cienfuegos is a Mexican-Australian restauranteur based in Sydney. She travels regularly to Mexico to gain more knowledge and insight into her beloved cuisine.