Comparative Genomics and Proteomics in Drug Discovery gives an overview of how emerging genomic and proteomic technologies are making significant contributions to global drug discovery programs, and in particular the key role that comparative genomics and proteomics play within this strategy. Each chapter is written by respected authorities, with hands-on experience, from both academic and pharmaceutical backgrounds.
Also available on eBook for £53.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
John Parrington and Kevin Coward, Department of Pharmacology, University of Oxford, UK.
- Contributor: John Parrington
- Imprint: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780415396530
- Number of Pages: 164
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Packaged Weight: 430
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 2006-11-09
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: John Parrington and Kevin Coward, Department of Pharmacology, University of Oxford, UK.