Complete Public Law is supported by clear author commentary, choice extracts, and useful learning features. The explanations and examples in this textbook have been crafted to help students hone their understanding of land law.
The Complete titles are ambitious in their scope; they've been carefully developed with teachers to offer law students more than just a presentation of the key concepts. Instead they offer a complete package. Only by building on the foundations of the subject, by showing how the law works, demonstrating its application through extracts from cases and judgments, and by giving students the tools and the confidence to think critically about the law will they gain a complete understanding.
This book is accompanied by the following online resources:
- Updates from the authors to help students keep up-to-date with this fast-moving subject
- Multiple choice questions with instant feedback to allow students to test themselves
- Bonus chapter: 'A case study: human rights, terrorism, and public law principles'
- A library of weblinks and advice on which websites students should use when planning their own research
- A flashcard glossary of key terms
- A timeline of key events in public law