Connected Sociologies: (Theory for a Global Age Series)
Gurminder K. Bhambra (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
This book is available as open access through the Bloomsbury Open Access programme and is available on www.bloomsburycollections.com. This book outlines what theory for a global age might look like, positing an agenda for consideration, contestation and discussion, and a framework for the research-led volumes that follow in the series. Gurminder K. Bhambra takes up the classical concerns of sociology and social theory and shows how they can be rethought through an engagement with postcolonial studies and decoloniality, two of the most distinctive critical approaches of the past decades.
Also available on eBook for £19.19. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Gurminder K. Bhambra is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Social Theory Centre at the University of Warwick, UK. She is Series Editor of the Theory for a Global Age series.
- Contributor: Gurminder K. Bhambra
- Imprint: Bloomsbury Academic
- ISBN13: 9781780931579
- Number of Pages: 192
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 276
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Release Date: 2014-10-23
- Series: Theory for a Global Age Series
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Gurminder K. Bhambra is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Social Theory Centre at the University of Warwick, UK. She is Series Editor of the Theory for a Global Age series.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.