The Construction Law Journal concentrates on providing the latest information for all those in the construction industry. Authoritative and accessible, it provides a forum to which construction law professionals can turn for guidance, comment and informed debate.
* Expert articles - distinguished practitioners and academics unite to produce articles of the highest standard that are read and relied on by practitioners worldwide
* Case reports - comprehensive coverage of recent case law in the UK and in common law jurisdictions
* Information section and reader's forum - ensuring that readers stay fully informed on the latest industry trends and opinions
* Construction Act Review - dedicated section monitoring, digesting and commenting upon developments arising from the introduction of the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996
* Book reviews - what to read to keep up with the competition
Case Reports - cases of interest from the UK courts as well as from other common law jurisidictions. General information section - a short informative section covering matters of interest to the construction industry. Articles - by leading lawyers in the field of construction law, and by senior academics specialising in this area of the law. Book reviews.