Constructions of Masculinity in British Literature from the Middle Ages to the Present: (Global Masculinities)
S. Horlacher (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
An in-depth analysis into the construction of male identity as well as a unique and comprehensive historical overview of how masculinity has been constructed in British literature from the Middle Ages to the present. This book is an important contribution to the emerging field of masculinity studies. VIII, 278 p.
About the Author
STEFAN HORLACHER Professor of English Literature and Chair of the English Department at Dresden University of Technology, Germany.
- Contributor: S. Horlacher
- Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN13: 9780230115095
- Number of Pages: 278
- Packaged Dimensions: 140x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 490
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Release Date: 2011-12-08
- Series: Global Masculinities
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: STEFAN HORLACHER Professor of English Literature and Chair of the English Department at Dresden University of Technology, Germany.