Contemporary Digital Forensic Investigations of Cloud and Mobile Applications
Also available on eBook for £62.27. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
- Contributor: Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo
- Imprint: Syngress Media,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780128053034
- Number of Pages: 326
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 680
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Release Date: 2016-10-18
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo is currently a cloud technology endowed associate professor at University of Texas at San Antonio, an associate professor at the University of South Australia, and a guest professor at China University of Geosciences. He has been an invited speaker for a number of events, such as the 2011 UNODC-ITU Asia-Pacific Regional Workshop on Fighting Cybercrime, the Korean (Government) Institute of Criminology (2013), the UNAFEI and UAE Government conference in 2014, and the World Internet Conference (Wuzhen Summit) in 2014, jointly organized by the Cyberspace Administration of China and the People's Government of Zhejiang Province. He has also been a Keynote/Plenary Speaker at conferences such as SERENE-RISC Spring 2016 Workshop, IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Data Intensive Systems (DSDIS 2015) and those organised by Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore, A*Star, Nanyang Technological University and Singapore Management University (2015) , Cloud Security Alliance New Zealand (2015), CSO Australia and Trend Micro (2015) , Anti-Phishing Working Group (2014), National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (2014), Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (Malaysia; 2014), Nanyang Technological University (Singapore; 2011), and National Chiayi University (Taiwan; 2010); and an Invited Expert at UNAFEI Criminal Justice Training in 2015, at INTERPOL Cyber Research Agenda Workshop 2015, and at Taiwan Ministry of Justice Investigation Bureau's 2015 International Symposium on Regional Security and Transnational Crimes . He was named one of 10 Emerging Leaders in the Innovation category of The Weekend Australian Magazine / Microsoft's Next 100 series in 2009, and is the recipient of various awards including ESORICS 2015 Best Research Paper Award, Winning Team in Germany's University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (FAU) Digital Forensics Research Challenge 2015, Highly Commended Award from Australia New Zealand Policing Advisory Agency in 2014, Fulbright Scholarship in 2009, British Computer Society's Wilkes Award in 2008, and 2008 Australia Day Achievement Medallion. He is a Fellow of the Australian Computer Society, and a Senior Member of the IEEE. Ali Dehghantanha is serving as a Mari-Curie International Incoming Research Fellow in cyber forensics at University of Salford, Manchester, UK. Ali has served for several years in a variety of industrial and academic positions with leading players in Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics. He has a long history of working in different areas of computer security as a security researcher, malware analyzer, penetration tester, security consultant, and forensic analyst. He regularly travels the globe on speaking, teaching, and consulting engagements and assist clients in securing their information assets. Ali is imminently qualified in the field of cyber-security; he holds Ph.D in Security in Computing and a number of professional qualifications namely GREM, CCFP,CISSP, CISM ISMS L.A, CEH, CHFI, ECSA, and ECIH and he is the founder of annual "International Conference in Cyber-Security, Cyber Warfare and Digital Forensics (CyberSec)".
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree