Country Smallholding Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £3.99Save up to 42%
|£29.99 Was £51.87 Save £21.88 (42%)||13 issues • 12 months • £2.31 per issue|
DescriptionCountry Smallholding is Britain?s biggest-selling magazine for smallholders and is all about self-sufficiency. It has a strong focus on livestock, with regular features on sheep, pigs, goats, alpacas and bees.Country Smallholding also includes advice on growing crops and vegetables, home produced food, machinery and equipment and renewable energy. A team of experts answer readers? questions and there is an extensive breeders' directory.There is also a free Poultry magazine with every issue! Poultry, is packed full of advice on keeping chickens, and covers many breeds, shows and products, with special features and real life stories.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.