Crime Scene to Court: The Essentials of Forensic Science (4th New edition)
Peter C White (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
The fascinating field of forensic science can be challenging to understand. Written for non-scientists, or those with limited scientific knowledge, this book covers the three main areas of an investigation where forensic science is practised: at the scene of the crime, in the forensic laboratory and at court. The fourth edition of this popular book features a new chapter on identifying an individual, including biometrics and a new chapter covering digital crime. The book has been updated throughout, keeping readers at the forefront of current practices across the forensic disciplines. Ideal for anyone studying forensic science or law, this book details how crime scene and forensic examinations are conducted in the United Kingdom, courtroom procedures and the role of the expert witness. It is an excellent source of information for anyone with a role in an investigation, including the police and crime scene investigators. 125 Illustrations, color
About the Author
Peter White is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry and the Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences. He has his own consultancy, ReForensics and specialises in the development and application of novel trace level detection techniques to solve casework related problems.
- Contributor: Peter C White
- Imprint: Royal Society of Chemistry
- ISBN13: 9781782624462
- Number of Pages: 680
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Packaged Weight: 1060
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry
- Release Date: 2016-06-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Peter White is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry and the Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences. He has his own consultancy, ReForensics and specialises in the development and application of novel trace level detection techniques to solve casework related problems.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.