Cut the Noise: Better Results, Less Guilt
Chris Helder (Author)
Cut through the mental noise of modern life and move one step closer to true happiness The quest for perfection and the sheer volume of "noise" and guilt in modern life can be crushing on even the most put-together person. With Cut the Noise, author and popular keynote speaker Chris Helder will show you how to cut through the noise, release yourself from guilt and stop seeking perfection so that you can focus on what you really want and what really matters. Told through two fables, you'll learn how to cut out the things in your life that are not useful, deal with the obstacles that get in your way, prioritise what is really important and give yourself permission to make the most of every situation with less guilt. See the world in a new way and move closer to what you really want by embracing the book's accessible principles Move beyond guilt by learning key concepts, including that most of what we worry about will never happen Clearly find out what is preventing your success so you can deal with it and focus on the things that truly matter Follow the book's easy-to-read fable format and discover where to take your life from here For those who want to take back their lives from the constant noise and expectations of modern life, Cut the Noise is the important first step on the journey.
Also available on eBook for £7.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
CHRIS HELDER is the best-selling author of Useful Belief and The Ultimate Book of Influence. He is a world-class keynote speaker and a master storyteller who has made over 2000 presentations across five continents, dynamically transforming how businesses communicate with their clients worldwide.
- Contributor: Chris Helder
- Imprint: John Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780730349877
- Number of Pages: 128
- Packaged Dimensions: 140x213x15mm
- Packaged Weight: 181
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Release Date: 2018-04-27
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: CHRIS HELDER is the best-selling author of Useful Belief and The Ultimate Book of Influence. He is a world-class keynote speaker and a master storyteller who has made over 2000 presentations across five continents, dynamically transforming how businesses communicate with their clients worldwide.