This beautifully present gift edition is a new selection of Matthew Henry's writings that will nourish your spiritual life. Matthew Henry is one of the best known of our spiritual ancestors. His commentary on the whole Bible is still a staple book for those seeking understanding of God's word to the world. In this carefully edited edition, Randall Pederson has chosen passages that will encourage, inspire and challenge the reader each day. Bible passages are based upon the English Standard Version of the Bible.
About the Author
Matthew Henry (1662-1714), a beloved commentator, was a pastor of a church in Chester and a prolific writer.
- Contributor: Matthew Henry
- Imprint: Christian Heritage
- ISBN13: 9781845505097
- Number of Pages: 384
- Packaged Dimensions: 110x160mm
- Packaged Weight: 280
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Christian Focus Publications Ltd
- Release Date: 2010-09-20
- Series: Daily Readings
- Binding: Leather / fine binding
- Biography: Matthew Henry (1662-1714), a beloved commentator, was a pastor of a church in Chester and a prolific writer.