Dancing Over the Hill
Cathy Hopkins (Author)
Praise for Cathy Hopkins: 'Warm, wise and full of heart' Lucy Diamond 'Funny and feelgood' Good Housekeeping 'Warm, funny and uplifting' Reader's Digest When a boxset of Broadchurch is more appealing than having sex with your husband, then perhaps it's time to hide the remote... Cait and Matt have been married for 30 years. They are rock solid. An inspiration to others. Stuck together like glue. But Cait can't shake off the feeling that something is missing. The whole world should be their oyster now that Matt has retired, so why does she feel shut up like a clam? Things get more complicated when Tom Lewis, the man who broke her heart at university, makes a reappearance - still as charming as ever. Her friends, widow Lorna and newly-single Debs, have their own views of what Cait should do - but she isn't in the mood to listen. When Tom makes Cait an unexpected offer, Cait feels the pull of a different life. Has she got the guts to take the plunge, or does it take more courage to give her marriage another chance? Funny and thoughtful, this is a book for anyone who ever wondered . . . what if?
About the Author
Cathy lives in Bath with her husband and three cats. In her spare time, she is happiest digging, planting or reading in the garden or on a walk with friends in the local countryside - usually ending in a pub. For more about Cathy, find her on twitter:@CathyHopkins1 or Facebook: CathyHopkins or on her website www.cathyhopkins.com.
- Contributor: Cathy Hopkins
- Imprint: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780008202095
- Number of Pages: 448
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x28mm
- Packaged Weight: 320
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2018-01-25
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Cathy lives in Bath with her husband and three cats. In her spare time, she is happiest digging, planting or reading in the garden or on a walk with friends in the local countryside - usually ending in a pub. For more about Cathy, find her on twitter:@CathyHopkins1 or Facebook: CathyHopkins or on her website www.cathyhopkins.com.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.