Rachel Edwards (Author)
A teenage girl clashes with her new stepmother in this debut thriller with an unforgettable twist 'A pile-up of devastating plot twists' Bernardine Evaristo, author of Booker-winning Girl, Woman, Other 'Dark, deep, thought-provoking. Go and read it!' Adele Parks 'Similar in spirit to We Need to Talk About Kevin' Sunday Times 'Genuinely unputdownable' Clare Fisher, author of All the Good Things 'Sure to be a reading group favourite' Metro 'Stunning' Laura Marshall, author of Friend Request 'The twists and turns left me reeling' Eleanor Wasserberg, author of Foxlowe I knew she was trouble from the moment I saw her. I felt it as she stood in the doorway that day: disaster. Not just because she was so different, that skin and that hair, as different from me as it's possible to be. There was something wrong about her. Wrong for us. It was never going to work. Now she is dead and only I am left to love him. She is dead, and it's all my fault.
About the Author
Rachel Edwards lives in Oxfordshire with her husband, stepdaughter and stepson. She was inspired to write Darling after being subjected to racist abuse the morning after the 2016 EU referendum. This is her first novel.
- Contributor: Rachel Edwards
- Imprint: Fourth Estate Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780008281151
- Number of Pages: 352
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x23mm
- Packaged Weight: 250
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2019-02-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Rachel Edwards lives in Oxfordshire with her husband, stepdaughter and stepson. She was inspired to write Darling after being subjected to racist abuse the morning after the 2016 EU referendum. This is her first novel.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.